Friday, April 24, 2009

Next race for me should be on my birthday, Saturday, April 25, 2009.....

Photo of Bollman Bridge Elementary School taken from http://bbes.hcpss.org on Thursday, April 23, 2009.


As some of you know, tomorrow (Saturday, April 25, 2009) is my 26th birthday!!!! Aside from spending time with my family and friends, I hope to do a race tomorrow morning (I'm glad I get to do one on my birthday). There's a new 5K Run called the Tech Trot at Bollman Bridge Elementary School in Jessup (Howard County), MD, and this is neat because it's the school where I attended my last year of preschool at, and it's right next door to Patuxent Valley Middle School (where I attended sixth and seventh grade, the latter grade of the two was when I started running consistently with the Howard County Junior Striders in the spring of 1997). This course looks to be a bit hilly according to the course map and based on my experience in running around that area, especially when it goes into Savage (this race goes into the Savage Park a time or two, which is really close to Jessup).
I hear the highs are supposed to get into the 80's this weekend, and I'm likin' the warmer weather for the most part, though I hope it's not too hot or humid for tomorrow morning's race!

All right, thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great weekend :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello People, I was on a holiday for a month just passing by read this interesting post its great to see that every thing here is getting more lively...thanks a lot for these keep them coming....


-------



___________________
christena
Online Marketing of your brand