Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lookin' forward to start running again....






...tomorrow!!!! After a little over a month of not running consistently (and hoppin' in several races here and there throughout) I feel like I am healthy and willing enough to start running again. I am thinkin' of going to Hammond High School's track in Columbia (Howard County), Maryland tomorrow afternoon after work and running about 1.75 miles (seven laps) on the track. Then, the following day I hope to go to Denton (Caroline County), Maryland and run in the Turkey Trot Two Mile Fun Run over at Denton Elementary School. I've run in it the past couple of years (the first year, because I was at Salisbury University on the Maryland Eastern Shore, not too far from Denton). I enjoy it and if I make it there, that will have been my third Caroline County, Maryland running event this year. It's flat and friendly, good for someone getting back into solid running shape. Hopefully, cardiovascular-wise I won't have too much catchin' up to do, since I've been staying active by playing games of two-hand-touch football and ultimate frisbee.
All right, I'm gettin' ready to hit the hay. Have a good night out there everyone and thank you for reading!

No comments: