Friday, February 5, 2010

Praxis II




Image from: http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem.fab2360b1645a1de9b3a0779f1751509/?vgnextoid=48c05ee3d74f4010VgnVCM10000022f95190RCRD&WT.ac=Praxis+Brochure+and+Front+Door

Hey there everyone, I have some excellent news. Those of you who know me and who have been following this blog know that I am trying to become a certified teacher. To be a certified public school teacher in Maryland, you are required to take pass some Praxis Exams. Over two years ago, God helped me pass Praxis I, and on Saturday, January 9, 2010, He helped me pass the Praxis II exam by over ten points! I am so happy, because that is one step closer towards earning teacher certification. I am not the best test-taker, and I have heard it said that the Praxis II is more challenging than the Praxis I (but I thought they were a little similar). I am relieved that God passed that exam for me!

Thank you all for stopping by, and I appreciate your prayers and support for me on my future endeavors. Take care and be well :)

2 comments:

Kay said...

It's great that you give God the credit!

Kay

Noah Wood - A Maryland Runner said...

Thank you Kay!!! If you knew how I used to do on standardized tests (i.e. SAT's) and on general math tests throughout grade school, you would probably better understand how much God has really brought victory over this test. I could not pass that on my own, and probably the "excitement" of me losing my glasses within a day before the test probably did not do much to help things either. What an adventure, thanks for your support!