Monday, September 15, 2008

One Year Anniversary of running and racing in every Maryland county :)

Monday, September 15, 2008





Through the grace of God on Saturday, September 15, 2007, I managed to succed at my quixotic goal of running in a running event in every county of Maryland (including Baltimore City as well as all three counties of Delaware) within a year. On September 15, I ran the 12th Annual North Beach 5K Run in North Beach, Maryland in Calvert County, the final county I had remaining in my Maryland-wide running/racing quest! It was a wonderful year, and despite some injuries and a couple of periods of time off of consistent running and racing, I've done many races and running events since then :) It has been terrific to have made new friends, in and out of running social environment, and it's great to still be in touch with many of you I met back in 2007 and much earlier. I thank you all for your support, encouragement and attention in my running, well-being, and most importantly, my faith in God, who blessed me with the ability to follow through on this goal and still be running today! Thank you again for reading these blogs and I look forward to updating them as well as seeing/talking with you soon.



I hope to soon post a list of the running events I ran in 2007 below in the near future! I hope you all have a wonderful night and may God bless you all as He has me :)

No comments: