Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Upcoming Gastroenterology Doctor Appointment

Hey there everyone, it's been a little over a week since I updated and since I ran. I definitely miss running, though it is nice having a little extra spare time here-and-there, especially with the two teaching certificate courses picking up in the amount of homework I'm getting. I'm confident I'm doing the right thing in trying to gain back some weight, and get this eating thing right, before I get into running. I weighed myself the other day and I was around 146/147 pounds, so I'm steadily gaining some lb's.

In other news, my recent x-ray returned normal, though the recent ultrasound showed something a little bit interesting. Fortunately, my doctor had referred me to a stomach/gastroenterologist, and I have an appointment with him tomorrow (Thursday, February 25, 2009). I don't want to go into any more details about what's been up just yet, I wanna at least wait until after tomorrow's doctor's appointment before I tell more on this blog. Lord-willing, we can have some clarity on what is up, analyze it, and then go from there. My stomach has been feelin' all right for the most part this past week. Have a terrific day everyone and thank you for stopping by :)

No comments: