Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day!



Happy President's Day everyone!!!! I hope you are all well on this holiday. I'm hoping to relax for a good a portion of the day, do a coupla errands at some point, and then eventually make my way to Laurel (Prince George's County), Maryland for my educational psychology class this evening. I may also see if I can go to Howard Community College's gym at some point today and lift. If so, it'll be the first time I've worked out in about a week (well then again, I did sit-ups last night).
Stomach's been doing better this week and my appetite has gotten much stronger; great setting in my opinion in my efforts to gain back some weight. I was over at my parents' yesterday and I weighed myself and I was still at about 146.2 (which was how much I weighed a couple of days beforehand). At least I haven't lost any weight, but I still think I should be weighing a bit more.
Enough on that, I know God will take care of it and I'm grateful He is helping me feel better this week than last. I'm looking forward to enjoying the day and i hope you all have opportunities to do the same :)
Thank you for stopping by!!!!

No comments: