Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quick Post-Christmas Update!

Hey there, I hope everyone's enjoying the holidays. Christmas went pretty well. We actually did not end up going to New York because my aunt there was ill with a cold. Instead my parents had a nice meal at their place Christmas day and my brother and I went over there along with one of my parents' friends. It was pretty chill; eating, playing Boggle, watching t.v., hanging out. Pretty fun! I hope you all had a merry Christmas.

The Mountain Express Holiday Open Indoor Track & Field meet at Hagerstown Community College in Hagerstown (Washington County), Maryland went nicely yesterday (Saturday, December 27, 2008). I'll go into more details later, but like other indoor track meets I ran much earlier this year, I seemed to run a better caliber of performance in each event I ran (and I ran the 1,600 meter, 800 meter, and 3,200 meter races). I'm going to get going now and head up north a bit. There's this race in Wilmington (New Castle County), Delaware called the "Race Against Time" 5K this afternoon, I haven't done it before, and my friend Joe is probably going to come with and run it as well, so it should be fun. I plan on having this be my last race of 2008 and then I'm hoping to wait a while for my next race and just train/run for a bit.

I'll catch up more on this in the near future hopefully; enjoy the weekend and holidays everyone :)

No comments: