Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hangin' out at the Maryland State Capital!





Hey everyone. I was hanging out in downtown Annapolis (Anne Arundel County), Maryland with my friends, Karen and Kay today. We had a good time chillin', walkin' around, and even picking up a tour within the Maryland State House. After eating at this nice "delly" called Chick and Ruth's, we went over to this person's house in the Annapolis area who Kay knew, for a Bible study. We had a fun time with that and it was nice meeting some new people (as well as seeing someone who went to Salisbury Univesity with me and who I met in B.S.M., Baptist Student Ministries; a mainly-college-based ministry of which I was involved with sometimes during my time as an undergraduate student at Salisbury University). It was a prety nice day; definitely glad I got to take a day trip with a couple of friends to Annapolis, Maryland's state capital!

No comments: